Friday, April 3, 2009

Meet Allison Brown



Hi Everyone,This is Allison Brown and I am a Account Executive at BroadPoint Technologies in Bethesda, MD. I focus on providing business management software to Not-for- Profit organizations. Previously, I spent a number of years implementing crm, accounting and e-marketing solutions.

In light of the current economic climate, I focus on helping organizations to do more with less resources utilizing technology. Not-for-Profit organizations have more limited funds with donations down, professional memberships more scrutinized, and possible reductions in force. As a result, success in 2009 is dependent on the ability for organizations to provide high value at a low cost.

I hold regular webinars and presentations to our customers and prospective customers on how you can utilize technology ( much of which you may already own) to achieve success in 2009!

Please contact me or sign up on our website through the ‘Events’ page.
Look forward to discussing with you!

Allison Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this

Bookmark and Share