Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hi from Tunesia Winn, and check out a GP user site


Hi there! My name is Tunesia Winn, Account Manager for the VA - Central VA, Richmond & Hampton Roads area here at BroadPoint. I am one of our Microsoft Dynamics customer’s dedicated advocates and specialize in keeping you informed about events, support plans, tools, and training options.

I wanted to take this opportunity to mention the Microsoft Dynamics GP User group site. The site URL is http://gpug.com/. This is an international community site and was created to allow GP users the freedom to share thought, tips, tricks & advice across the board. Members are also allowed to form Regional groups and plan events.

I absolutely love this site!

If you have any problems using the site or want to talk about other ways I can help please let me know. In addition, I would be happy to spend time with you to plan your system roadmap and help you find the right products to meet your company's future needs and goals. Please feel free to contact me at anytime to answer any questions and/or help you find solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this

Bookmark and Share