Friday, April 3, 2009




Hi Everyone,

This is Kyle Kienzle and I am the Account Executive for BroadPoint Technologies. I cover the Greater SouthEast for BroadPoint assisting clients find the right solution (and thankfully so as North Dakota has a slightly different climate J). Previously, I spent a number of years at Microsoft supporting various modules within Great Plains and Solomon. I really focused on GP’s Project Accounting as that appeared to be the greatest need for clients yet caused the most headaches! Over my years of working with the product at Microsoft and VAR’s, have run into about 20 solutions - and below are the most noted. Each has different strength, weaknesses and of course, price points. This is not a comprehensive list, but some of the main players within GP:

Dynamics GP Project Accounting
Wennsoft
Shining Brow
Olympic Project Cost
The World Online
Encore
Tenrox

To find which is right for you, just reach out to me and we can discuss.
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this

Bookmark and Share